My choice of : PHOTOGRAPHER

Assalamualaikum ! long time no update aye.

so hows life so far?
gooooooooooooddd?

as a bride to be, hujung hujung minggu camni apele kejenye lagi selain mengoogle n menggodek semua supplier weddin ye dok?

haha so today,

wanna review bout best photographer in town and resonable , memenuhi selera tekak sayes ni,



so have a look at

BELUNCAS PHOTOGRAPHY

and

SIO PHOTOGRAPHY

good good price,

great pictures both!

and this both keep me confusing aha.

so have a look,and please help me on choosing one,

moments are captured by great photographer,and they compile it to be the most valueable item for a lifetime with loves one - EMMY NATIELLA

wish me luck, help meeeeeeeee,help me chooseeeee please ! :D

XOXO,
Emmy Natiella

B2B from Muar Johor

0 Thoughtfull visitors:

Post a Comment

copyright by Emmy Natiella Ahmad.