I just wanna write about you : MAI ♥


Hye nu , today i just wanna it be about me and you. I knew u rarely online and u dont even have a blog to leave a comment.but who cares, nanti u akan baca jugak kan :)

weve been i love since forever nu , i love you so much, that i cant describe. segala good time of us are always in my mind.bangun tidur i ingat u , sebelum tidur u always, always call me.I dont need freedom , what i need is your love.

Remember when kita pergi mandi manda with your friends dekat A famosa? haha tu best gila cz lawak.
but lagi best time yang kita pergi berdua tu kan , on haloween night. that day yang kita bwk barang2 picnic semua.i sayang you much abang. :)

all the things you bought for me, lampu tidur you bagi.You knew i need it so that i tak perlu la balut lampu study i dengan selendang i kan hahha.And the elmo baloon and all the flowers,you make my heart bloomed abang.You bukan jenis yang say your love outloud, you bukan jenis facebookers ang bloggers you tak reti nak reply all my love qoutes.But the way you hold me around, the way you care and treat me, i know you love mu much , as much as i cant even imagine.

i tak kisah you tak reply my post on ur wall , sebbab you bukan nya tahu ayat2 pun yang you tau " sayang you too " tu je haha. we do not need skype and yahoo, cz whenver you miss me , you akan datang terus jumpa i , walau pun jauhnya kita.
thats how i know how much you love me, tak ada BF orang lain yang akan sanggup datang sejauh tu setiap minggu.

inta tak kita spen time dengan ketot? ketot selalu bawa kita pegi mana2. now kita dah ada panjang, hott kan kita? hahah. jangan pecahkan cermin lagi tau ! hahha. u ingat tak bila you jaga i bila i sakit? i rasa senang hati n bahagia sangat.
thank you for making me felt loved abang.

banyak lagi benda gila yang kita buat sama2, contonya mengutuk orang yang lalu lalang , makan ice cream , main snow spray masa chrismast eve ,we dance together , kita jalan2, kita mandi pantai PD , thats so sweet of you.

I dont need love quotes from you, i dont need you to say ISAYANGYOU, i dont need you to tag me a song in my FB , i dont need you to update a blog to show how much you love me.
cz i already knew our love grew.i know you sayang i and so do i, i dont need words, cz i know it all along.
YOU SAYANG I, and that is all i need.

i pray that you are my soulmate.Dear Allah , please hear my pray , that i wanna spend all my years, happiness and difficulties in life with Muhammad Akhbar Bin Idris.Amin.
but remember , i nak kerja , kumpul duit and, bukakk my flories business, then we'll get married.i sayang you much nu :D
and you kena beli rumah dulu kay , cars? kan kita dah ada ketot ngn panjang? thats all, love ya much !


0 Thoughtfull visitors:

Post a Comment

copyright by Emmy Natiella Ahmad.