The life that I'M living in

Hye people :)
dah lama i tak update blog kan. haha well cz takde idea nak update apa
nanti update je pasal me and my king of heart je kan
t korang kata "kemaruk betul la betina neehhh ! "
haha that is why i dah tak tau nak update ape dah , cz asik ada dia je in my life hehe.

okay , sepanjang cuti sem ni banyak yang menyedrkan me AGAIN.
yela aku kan susah nak sedar diri sikit kan? haha
life is not that easy
you have to be strong and ALWAYS positive in thinking.
jangan dok melalut2 fikir macam2.

For now and days forward, i
swear i dah taknak complain about my life 
ad guess what
i dah dapat satu conclusion !

THIS IS WHAT I WROTE ON MY FB  STATUS :)

Now, i realise that i dont need a rewind button for my life,
Because now,i have lots of wonderfull friends,lovable family,a BF that is always by my side and lots of experience that makes me today.
My life is tremendous ! ♥

Okay people, so live your life , jangan dok fikir bukan2.
remember that ALLAH will not uji kita , unless kita boleh menghadapi ujian itu.
okay thats all for today.




I LOVE MY FRIENDS , MY CRAZY LOVABLE KING OF HEART, AND MY FAMILY.MINE.


owh , and for you girl yang staling and talking tu, i am happy with him.pity you, bubyyyeee ! :D



0 Thoughtfull visitors:

Post a Comment

copyright by Emmy Natiella Ahmad.